Airport status

Richard Miller wow at together.net
Mon Mar 14 11:01:31 EST 2005

Found this info:

------------------------------

" For those who are interested, I found a way to show airport signal
strength (and other airport info). Download this airport CLI tool
(http://www.macstumbler.com/airport.tar.gz) and find a place for it (I
put mine in /usr/local/bin). After that, it's pretty easy. This is the
script that I ended up using, it uses backslashes for a 10-bar display,
then shows the percentage."

/usr/local/bin/airport | awk 'NR == 2 {for (a=10;a>0;a-=1) if ($1 / 10
< a) printf("`"); else printf("\\"); print " " $1}'

Can sometime tell me how to convert and use this from Rev?

Thanks.
Richard