[ANN] Rev 2.5.1 Documentation Enhancer now available

Éric Chatonet eric.chatonet at wanadoo.fr
Fri Mar 11 09:47:51 EST 2005

Hi everyone,

As you know it, only the last visited topic in the Topics, Objects or
Bookmarks sections of the Revolution Documentation is displayed when
opening again the docs.
But other previous consultings and all of them in the dictionnary
section are lost :-(
So I wrote an "enhancer" which adds a check box labeled "Remember my
navigation" at the bottom of the "Getting started" card of the docs.
When this box is checked, the last visited topic in the dictionnary
section is automatically displayed when opening this section again.
In addition, the ten last visited topics - in any section and even
between 2 sessions - stay available in the "back" pop up menu.
When the box is unchecked, Rev documentation behaves strictly as it
usually does.

Check your version:

For Rev 2.5.1:
go url "http://www.sosmartsoftware.com/downloads/DocsPatch251.rev"

For Rev 2.5, the patch I posted lately (less sophisticated since you
can't turn the feature on or off) is always available:
go url "http://www.sosmartsoftware.com/downloads/Docs%20Patch.rev"

Both stacks perform in same way by adding some additional props in the
Rev Preferences stack.
Both stacks have been tested on Mac OS X and Win XP.
The cantModify of the documentation stack is of course preserved.
To ensure your security , enhancers save your current docs before
installing.

Best regards,

Eric Chatonet.
So Smart Software
Find smart plugins for DreamCard/Revolution on
http://www.sosmartsoftware.com/
Email		eric.chatonet at sosmartsoftware.com/
Phone		33 (0)1 43 31 77 62
Mobile		33 (0)6 20 74 50 86