Help with other code

graham samuel graham.samuel at wanadoo.fr
Fri Mar 11 05:15:57 EST 2005

Kevin - one extra point. Although it may have worked in this particular
case, it is generally not a good idea to give a variable a name which
is a reserved word in Transcript. 'number' is certainly reserved, as in

  put the number of lines of myField into myTemp

or whatever. It you do this, you will eventually get unexpected results
(when Revolution can't work out from the context whether you mean to
use a reserved word or not).  Many people use a consistent naming style
by introducing a one or two-letter prefix before every variable name. I
believe Richard G has some clearer advice on this on his site.

HTH

Graham