Custom Property Tutorial?

Mark Swindell mdswindell at charter.net
Thu Mar 10 19:34:04 EST 2005

Thanks, Dan.  I just visited the shop and purchased the chapter.  Don't
know why the purchases and codes at Rev aren't automatic... says one to
two days to process and send me the download information.  Same thing
happened when I finally upgraded to Rev 2.5 yesterday.  Still no serial
number.  Still no 2.5.1.  I hate it when that happens.

Mark