problem renaming/deleting files on other 'volumes' (OSX)

Terry Judd tsj at unimelb.edu.au
Wed Mar 9 17:45:20 EST 2005

I've run into a problem where I am frequently unable to rename or
delete a file(s) on a volume other than my boot drive from within Rev -
this is despite 'me' being the owner of the target files and folders.
If I transfer the same files to my boot drive then all works as
advertised.

Does anyone have any idea why I might be seeing this and if there is a
remedy??

Rev 2.5, Mac OSX 10.3.8

Cheers,

Terry...

Dr Terry Judd
Lecturer in Educational Technology (Design)
Biomedical Multimedia Unit
Faculty of Medicine, Dentistry & Health Sciences
The University of Melbourne
Parkville VIC 3052
AUSTRALIA