Export snapshot

Marty Knapp martyknapp at comcast.net
Mon Mar 7 12:30:08 EST 2005

On 3/7/05 7:09 AM, "Frank D. Engel, Jr." <fde101 at fjrhome.net> wrote:

> If you are using OS X, put whatever it is on a card and try to print
> the card, with a dialog box of course... you can click "Save as PDF"
> from there (or "Preview" and use the Preview program to save it, if
> pre-X.3).
>
>>> IS there a way to save as a pdf by chance?

I was hoping there was a way to do it without user intervention. What I'm
putting together is an app that will pick up email orders from my Miva
Merchant store, generate a mailing label, pick up the actual pdf files to be
printed and send that all on to my fulfillment center where they will
produce and ship the item to the customer. They would like everything in pdf
format.

Currently I've used Sarah's POP library and Shao Sean's libSmtp & libEmail
to build most of it and I have it working great. It's just that the mailing
label is a jpg that I create using the export snapshot feature. I'm waiting
to see if the fulfillment people will accept the jpg instead of a pdf.

I'm using Rev 2.2.1-- I don't know if the latest version has anything that
would help me in this regard.

Thanks,

Marty Knapp