"Rolling Credits" - Stop them and start them again

Alan Gayne alanira9 at mac.com
Sun Mar 6 14:12:05 EST 2005

Oops!  Sorry my last post was absent a subject line.

ALSO, I have now noted that I CAN get the scrolling to start with a
click in the text field, but it takes the SECOND click in the field to
get things going.

So my question now is how to get the process working with the FIRST
click in the text field.

Thanks and regards,
Alan

Begin forwarded message: