fieldTemplate Broken?

Dan Shafer revdan at danshafer.com
Sat Mar 5 17:45:32 EST 2005

On Mar 5, 2005, at 2:21 PM, Malte Brill wrote:

> The docs state that the templateField is reset when the handler
> finishes executing, so I assume it only works in a handler.

I don't see that in my docs, although that clearly appears to be true.
It does work from the message box but only if I use the create command
there rather than creating the field from the tool palette. Seems
broken to me, but in any case it is clearly not useful in the way I was
anticipating suggesting its use in my new eBook on printing in Rev. So
I'll move on.

Dan