Midi Comunications

MisterX b.xavier at internet.lu
Fri Mar 4 12:53:14 EST 2005

If you're on a PC, there's a way with myokent.exe
and midioxse to reroute any midi message to any port
and/or virtual ports (usb (with driver for controler,
to any midi channels, maybe com ports too I think)...
If there's a way to route com to usb...

http://www.midiox.com - didn't find com ports routing
but it must exist.

from the help...

MIDI-OX now has a COM interface that can be accessed from any language that
supports COM, including Visual Basic, C++ and Windows Script Host (WSH). WSH
is part of Win98 and can be obtained from the Microsoft web site if you are
using Win95. WSH comes with scripting engines for VBScript and JScript and
third-party engines are available for other languages such as Python and
Perl.

Mark, I sent you the whole help text offlist...

cheers
Xavier
--
http://monsieurx.com/runrev.php - even faster RunRev RAD fun!