USB (Midi Comunications)

Thomas McGrath III 3mcgrath at adelphia.net
Fri Mar 4 16:40:31 EST 2005

Mark,

Yes if they have a serial driver. The driver actually does the work of
letting the system see via USB to the serial device. I have used it
here. Sarah has it in her user space and also at her website.

  http://www.troz.net/

HTH

Tom

On Mar 4, 2005, at 3:04 PM, jbv wrote:

> Does Sarah's stack really allow the use of USB devices
> in Rev apps ? For a few months I'm trying to find a way
> to control an app with a data glove... I even made plans
> to make an external in C for that...
> Where can I find that  stack ?

Thomas J McGrath III
3mcgrath at adelphia.net

412-831-3094
220 Drake Road
Bethel Park, PA 15102

<*)) >=<
arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to
skid in sideways - a Cigar in one hand - a large steak in the other -
your body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming - WOO
HOO! What a Ride!"