Own fontsuite with standalone ?

Ken Ray kray at sonsothunder.com
Fri Mar 4 12:05:10 EST 2005

On 3/3/05 9:28 AM, "Kresten Bjerg" <kresten.bjerg at psy.ku.dk> wrote:

> I have a font suite of 14 specially devellopped fonts, needed for a
> standalone. Do users have to download them, and install them manually (a
> mac version and a Windows version) or can they somehow be included in
> the standalone, - and perhaps more or less automatically be installed
> from there?

You can't "embed" fonts into your standalone (like Flash or Director), but
you can store them in your standalone as custom properties and write them
out to disk into the OS's Fonts folder. This would be the equivalent of
being installed.

Ken Ray
Sons of Thunder Software
Web site: http://www.sonsothunder.com/