custom property searching speed question

Ben Fisher boinjyboing at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 3 23:03:29 EST 2005

>What algorithm is RR using for searching?  I find that I have to keep
>writing Boyer-Moore-Sunday search algorithms for most of the
>devlopment tools I use.

Whatever algorithm RR uses to search the docs, it doesn't work. When I try to "Search for:" something, I get a spinning beach ball for a while, and then Rev stops responding.

Also it is funny how the docs mention the Animation Builder several times, without ever once saying it is gone.

Seriously considering a bugzilla,

Ben