ANN: PlCard library and a smaple "Pyramid" game

Sarah Reichelt sarahr at genesearch.com.au
Tue Mar 1 02:36:03 EST 2005

Severe time waster alert :-) At first I thought the game was broken,
but then I managed to win one, so all was well...

This is great Alex, and it ran and looked fine under Mac OS X although
the shuffling & dealing animations were a bit slow.
The only problem I had was when I opened the library stack to have a
look and it drew the empty pyramid in the library stack, then gave a
script error because it couldn't find some object.

Thanks,
Sarah