2 questions

Rob Meijer robmeyer at hetnet.nl
Tue Mar 1 01:29:00 EST 2005

At 21:39 28/2/2005, Klaus Major wrote:
>It should work when you put this into the script of card "index" of stack
>"frontpage":
>(Substacks DO have access to the scripts of their mainstack!)
>
>on opencard
>   fillfield
>end opencard

HI Klaus
I made some changes: the mainstack now is "Frontpage", the substack="pages"
The script  of the mainstack contains "fillfield" . The opencardhandler
is in the cardscript. Yet it does not work for me.
The only way to get fillfield executed is to put it in the navigationbutton
of "pages"
like: on mouseUp; go card "index" of stack "frontpage";fillfield;end mouseup.

Any idea?
Rob

robmeyer at hetnet.nl
www.japrosoft.com