TAOO/XOS for education

Marielle Lange M.Lange at ed.ac.uk
Thu Jun 30 13:26:53 EDT 2005

Hi Xavier,

Thanks very much for the reply and comments (should appear soon on this list,
hopefully). As expressed in a private reply to you and to others previously, I
am interested in your framework in the context of the following projects, all
under a same hood:

<http://revolution.lexicall.org/projects/overview/>

(1) is operational (lexicall website)
(2) and (3) on the list (eZyscript and eXercist projects) are currently being
developed by students. (4), (5), (6) (ePictures, eBookmarks, eOntology) are
there in terms of content, but nowhere yet in terms of coding of the
application.

I am currently trying to get funding... if successful, I would prefer to develop
this as free use (but, yes, copyrighted). If unsuccessful, I may take a year or
two off my current job and go for a commercial project.

So, yes, please send me the files and so on. I will do my best to give you
constructive criticisms. (please use my blueyonder email for this).

Nope, I am not copying your ideas. I had some of these projects written as
proposals before I even heard of revolution... but revolution is the first
software that gets me thing that now, I have the right development environment
for these projects.

Marielle