Suggestion for correcting the IDE's script editor

Dennis Brown see3d at writeme.com
Tue Jun 28 17:24:36 EDT 2005

Jacqueline,

I have not seen the script editor mess up the formatting with this
simple example, but it does mess up horribly in some situations.  I
actually have to rewrite my scripts differently because it gets
confused at times.

The main problem is when you have a situation like this:

if a then
     if b then get c else get d
else
     doSomethingElse