compileIt for revolution?

Alex Tweedly alex at tweedly.net
Mon Jun 27 18:34:06 EDT 2005

Jon wrote:

> I already posted the code and announced it on this list: look for my
> image processor in my user space, open a large image (at least
> 1000x1000), select Bright, and then Linear.

Jon - I got an error trying to download your stack from RevOnline.

Did you try to upload it (or change its name / description) over the
weekend while the servers were dodgy ?
Could you maybe either reload it, or if necessary contact Rev support so
they know they need to figure out why it won't download (Currently it
gives an error
"File not Found
The URL you have entered points to an unknown file."