Interfacing to externals. [offshoot from CompileIt for Revolution]

jbv jbv.silences at Club-Internet.fr
Fri Jun 24 10:22:49 EDT 2005

Alex Tweedly a *crit :

> I think the current mechanism used by Rev to do interface to externals
> is missing an opportunity, and indeed is inelegant (or unaesthetic),
> because it forces the interface - and hence the calling Transcript code
> - to be different from what it would be if the function/handler were
> internal (pure Transcript) rather than external.

yep, and that's one of the main reason why I dropped the idea
of building a general purpose external to interface Rev with
openGL 2 years ago...

JB