Choosing printer from within a script

Lynch, Jonathan bnz2 at cdc.gov
Fri Jun 24 09:37:00 EDT 2005

Well, actually, I would also need to select the current printer. Do you
think that might set off antivirus software?

I am pretty sure I could get a list of printers just by getting the
files in the printer folder - but choosing a current printer, so that
the subsequent print command prints on that printer, is a different
matter.

I really wish that was an inherent part of transcript.