compileIt for Revolution?

Jon jbondy at sover.net
Fri Jun 24 07:56:19 EDT 2005

I wasn't going to say this before, but I agree that XTalk has NOTHING to
do with Pascal.  The control structures are entirely different (no FOR,
no  WHILE, different CASE), there is no type checking, no variable
scoping, no procedures.  The quotes you provide only illustrate the
point that some people who write books are clueless.

Jon, in hyper-curmudgeon mode