revSetStackProfile in model "stack"

Peter T. Evensen pevensen at siboneylg.com
Thu Jun 23 17:58:02 EDT 2005

I meant modal stack "StackName"

The point is:

on openStack
         revSetStackProfile "MyProfile"
end openStack

does not work if the stack is opened via modal stack "StackName" but does
work if it is opened via go to stack "StackName"

An ask confirms that revSetStackProfile is being called in both cases.  It
just doesn't seem to have an effect when using modal stack "StackName"

I haven't created a simpler stack to test this out yet.  I was just
wondering if anyone has seen this and if there is something I'm missing.