revCopyFile under Tiger

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Wed Jun 22 17:49:27 EDT 2005

On 6/22/05 1:59 PM, Chris Sheffield wrote:

> When using revCopyFile under 10.4.1, I'm getting the annoying sound
> that plays whenever you move/copy a file or folder to another  location
> in the Finder.

Oops, sorry, you weren't asking about Windows files. You can still use
your own copy handlers on Macs though. You'll need to walk through all
the contents of any OS X bundles you are copying, creating folders as
you go. One thing I'm not sure of is whether permissions ride along; you
may need to use a shell() call to set permissions.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com