The "sheet effect"

Éric Miclo eric.miclo at wanadoo.fr
Wed Jun 22 17:37:29 EDT 2005

Hello,

So I'll post it.

Concerning the drawer window it's a little bit more stange:

First create a stack and let's call it "Main" and a substack called
"Sub".

If you set a button's script to:

on mouseUp
   drawer stack "Sub"
end mouseUp

when clicked nothing happens.

If you set another button's script to:

on mouseUp
   show stack "Sub"
end mouseUp

it appears as a drawer with the drawer effect.

If you click on the first button the drawer is closed with the drawer
effect and reopens but just popping without the drawer effect.

I'll submit both of them.

Regards,

ÉrIC