Scrollbar question

Mark Swindell mdswindell at charter.net
Tue Jun 21 13:19:57 EDT 2005

When you click in the slider track the thumbPos adjusts incrementally
based on the property settings (Scroll distance: on bar click: x).
There is no option to jump to the location of the click, which is
normal behavior for QT and volume faders.

Thanks to Jon...  his workaround is doing very nicely.  I now have a
vertical slider that is responding (almost) as I think it should for
audio playback.  It's actually controlling an offscreen player...
thanks to Klaus for the basic script ideas to get that working.

Mark