Live Keynotes from RevCon West

Sarah Reichelt sarahr at genesearch.com.au
Sun Jun 19 18:48:14 EDT 2005

> Not to worry.  We have decided to record and post the video
> instead.  I think this will much better in the long run for
> everyone.  You can download it when it is convenient for you.  Will
> try to keep the file size down as much as possible.  The format
> will be a QuickTime .mov file. I will make it compatible with QT 5
> and up.

Thanks Mark,

That was great, many thanks for doing that and making the videos
available to us all. I really enjoyed watching the first keynote and
agree 100% with the points Dan made to the RunRev folk.

So now where is keynote 2? PLEASE don't tell me it contained
something so secret that those of us who couldn't get to RevCon
aren't allowed to see it.

Cheers,
Sarah