Minor Update to 2.6

Marian Petrides mpetrides at earthlink.net
Tue Jun 14 20:49:30 EDT 2005

I agree with Jon.  I gets confusing keeping track of which build one
has and which is current.

Ahem...  I have another request, too:   Please fix the dialog that
pops up when I check for updates. Running build 108, I get a message
that says the latest build is 91 and offers me the option to download
it.