Is there a better way of scanning this list ?

Mikey mikeythek at gmail.com
Tue Jun 14 15:28:14 EDT 2005

I really like using gmail for handling mailing lists.

1) I have my own personal searchable archive of messages from the
list, searchable with google's tools, and organized the way I want.
The way that gmail handles messages encourages you to keep everything
for easy review later.

2) I love the way it handles threads, new mail, etc.  I kept ignoring
this thread until today.  The thread would go away, until a new
message would come in on it, and then it would show up.  I then was
able to review the entire thread with one click and finally decide
that I wanted to respond.  Now that I've seen all of these messages,
the next time I open the thread only the most recent one will show,
but a single click will expand some or all of the thread for review.

--
http://taoofrunrev.blogspot.com
http://taoof4d.blogspot.com

Two wrongs don't make a right