cascade menus

John Ridge ridge11103 at btinternet.com
Tue Jun 14 04:15:37 EDT 2005

I know from an earlier thread that there is an issue over the implementation
of the cascade style (it's really intended for use in nested menus, so its
standalone behaviour is non-standard - you must  mouseDown *outside* the
menu text before you can select a menu item).

But I have an experimental stack in which it won't even do this correctly.
I've uploaded it to RevOnline as "Tab menu" (user "jmr"). I'd be grateful to
anyone who can tell me what is going wrong here. Unless, of course, it works
perfectly on your platform! Mine is Mac OS9.