armed icons

Derek Bump webmaster at dreamscapesoftware.com
Mon Jun 13 10:51:45 EDT 2005

Lars Brehmer wrote:
> I am way too
> old to learn the type of programming most  you are capable of so I have
> to resort to asking ridiculously easy  questions from time to time, when
> a single sentence in the docs would  have done the trick!  A mass thanks
> to everyone else who have been  helping me the last few months!

Never a problem Lars.  I just wish I would have known about the solution
instead of just scripting it.

I also agree with you completely.  Revolution is a wonderfully well
rounded program, but is very much still in development.  So keep on
asking questions.  We will always be more than happy to help.

Derek Bump
Dreamscape Software