Dreamcard, am I missing something?

Douglas Gilliland douggilliland at gmail.com
Fri Jun 10 15:06:47 EDT 2005

I agree. I am a high school physical science educator that has used
HyperStudio for ten years to author programs for my students. When
they double clicked on a program, a splash screen told them they were
running a HyperStudio program but that was it - they didn't have to
navigate to it. The program launched automatically.
But HyperStudio didn't upgrade to Mac OSX so I am now using DreamCard
to rewrite my stacks but don't like the idea that my students have to
navigate to my program after clicking on it's icon.
I also would like to know is there a way to eliminate this other than
purchasing Revolution Studio? I don't mind a splash screen to show my
students they are running a Revolution program, but why not skip the
navigation part since they already clicked on the program they wish to
run.
Doug Gilliland