Drag reordering in list

Chris Carroll-Davis chris at carroll-davis.co.uk
Fri Jun 10 07:02:51 EDT 2005

Hello folks -

Any suggestions on this...

I need to display a list of 10-50 items and allow the user to easily
arrange the list so that the top 10 items are in the order they
want.  It seems to me that a sensible way to do this would be for
them to drag and drop the lines in a list in the same sort of way
that you can reorder a playlist in iTunes.  Is there a
straightforward way of doing this in Rev?  Or (even better!) has
anyone done something like this that they might want to share?

If anyone has a suggestion for a better approach I would be very
willing to listen!

Regards,

Chris