Mac to PC without saving as a Stand Alone?

Kathy Jaqua kgjaqua1 at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jun 8 20:12:14 EDT 2005

Hi y'all

One more time for clarification?

1.

I am a Mac User who has a new Dell running XP. Can I bring my Rev Stacks over from the Mac to the Dell and continue to program them?  These stacks were originally built in Mac Classic running Panther.

2.

These same stacks built in Mac Classic and running in Mac OS X Panther (non classic) seem to have a bug which turns the object inspector palette black. Is this due to the fact that I built these stacks on different platforms; this is to say, Mac Classic to non Mac Classic? Any Ideas why this bug is happening and how to get rid of  it? (Raid bug spray does not work :-)

Kathy Graves Jaqua

A Wildest Dream Software