use-revolution Digest, Vol 21, Issue 66

Thomas McGrath III 3mcgrath at adelphia.net
Wed Jun 8 18:56:42 EDT 2005

Roger,

You might want to have a list of the coordinates in a variable and then
go through each line in a loop with:

on mouseUp
   put "252,348" & cr & "267,323" & cr & "274,318" & cr & "285,275" & cr
& "292,248" into myLocs -- for a sample

--or adjust this to your needs
--put globalLoc(the loc of group h) & cr after myLocs

repeat with x = 1 to the number of lines in myLocs
   set the screenMouseLoc to (line x of myLocs)
    wait 500 milliseconds
end repeat
end mouseUp

thereby making the mouse move to the points in the list. IMPORTANT this
is not normal HIG behavior and users do not like it when the mouse is
moved for them. It does have it's good points and I use it in animated
tutorials.

I set points