who's out there?

Mark Talluto userev at canelasoftware.com
Mon Jun 6 17:00:04 EDT 2005

On Jun 5, 2005, at 9:05 AM, Jon wrote:

> I'm curious.  How many of you use Rev to make a living, and how
> many of you just play with it. ...

Hi Jon,

I use Revolution for all development of my commercial applications.
I have found that it enables my small company to compete with much
larger companies that choose to use lower level languages and larger
teams of programmers.  My products usually take the top 3 sales
positions in their respective genre.  Most are in the number one
position.  I owe most of that to MetaCard and now Rev with it
*really* works cross-platform capabilities.

Mark Talluto
--
CANELA Software
http://www.canelasoftware.com