bug

Mark Wieder mwieder at ahsoftware.net
Sun Jun 5 12:39:05 EDT 2005

Alex-

Sunday, June 5, 2005, 6:44:39 AM, you wrote:

>>> If someone could confirm this, I'll add it to Mark's BZ 2868
>>> Or if you can't confirm this, I'll find out what I'm doing wrong :-)

Nope. Still works for me (win2k) in either scenario. But you're right
about save not being available while the Script Editor has focus. I'm
not sure whether or not that's a bug - I think it is, but it's at
least annoying. I had noticed before that saving wasn't enabled in
certain situations, but hadn't narrowed it down. You want to do the
honors here?

--
-Mark Wieder
 mwieder at ahsoftware.net