Dreamcard Roadster in the future???

Ken Ray kray at sonsothunder.com
Sun Jun 5 12:29:13 EDT 2005

> I think it may actually be better if RunRev wants to consider running
> content in a plugin that it consider outputing stacks to Flash and running
> them with *that* plugin (since it is so ubiquitous) rather than creating
> their own plugin.

What I meant was that *if* RunRev wants to make a plugin (not something I'm
recommend an honestly I've never needed), it should look to not make a
native plugin but to output to something that is already out there and all
over the place. From the posts I've been reading, Java may be the best
candidate, but personally I don't think they need a plugin at all.

Ken Ray
Sons of Thunder Software
Email: kray at sonsothunder.com
Web Site: http://www.sonsothunder.com/