bug

Stephen Barncard stephenREVOLUTION at barncard.com
Sat Jun 4 13:34:01 EDT 2005

When editing properties, I'd suggest never using the delete key at
all. Use the trash can icons instead.

Important: use the UPPER trash can to delete single properties, use
the LOWER trash can to delete property sets. The Delete key is just
too vague sometimes with multiple hilites all over the place.