Problem with saving standalone

Stgoldberg at aol.com Stgoldberg at aol.com
Fri Jun 3 11:58:49 EDT 2005

I have a stack I'm working on, which when I want to save as a standalone (for
either Mac or Windows) comes up with the   message "There was an error saving
the standalone application." I can't figure out why, since other stacks save
easily as standalones.   I'm using Mac OS X (Panther).   There are about 135
cards in the stack, with only one small graphic and scripting that isn't
especially fancy.   Can anyone suggest what might be wrong and how I might go about
correcting this?   Thanks very much.
Steve Goldberg