No subject

MisterX b.xavier at internet.lu
Fri Jun 3 10:39:58 EDT 2005

> > Any Game Theory adepts in the list?
>
> In theory, yes... in practice too many other things to do :-((((.

i know the feeling ;)

> Why not create an entry page on the education wiki, projects
> page
> <http://revolution.lexicall.org/wiki/tiki-index.php?page=Revol
utionProjects>.
> It's easier to manage for us, educator... we contribute when
> we can find a week where we can actually do some rev
> programming (wish could do it more often).

i'll give it a try later ;) I'll try to dig out my econ notes too ;)

> Is this:
> <http://www.topcoder.com/tc?module=Static&d1=tutorials&d2=dynP
rog> of interest to you? Dynamic programming, game-oriented

Nice but in this case a semantical approach is quite a bit more
insidious shall we say ;)

> Thanks for the code, I was looking for a similar solution to
> another problem.

That relates to
The tao you can describe is not the tao ;)
Meaning if it applies elsewhere, it's a better tao/way...

cheers
Xavier