Property Table Type Doc Index for all entries

MisterX b.xavier at internet.lu
Thu Jun 2 17:23:59 EDT 2005

> Any other thoughts about the utility of this or other ideas?

Dennis

Yes, one thought. Please take no offense! Again, this is not a rant... Just
another repeat of a message i've been trying to carry through out first the
hypercard then the metacard and finally the RUnrev community.

Because what you said is how TAOO will present information to you - actually
how it has for over a decade... Autonaming, auto hiliting, autoformating,
auto correcting, auto remembering my settings, etc... That's interesting in
terms of work flow isn't it?

Rev wasn't interested in my ideas nor many others in the lists - a few were
be never tagged along - wait and see - i probably would have done the same
;), despite the many examples which i littered over my website or in this
maillist but so be it... I try again...

So here's an example of a typical TAOO ebook that's actually the
taoo documentation:
http://www.monsieurx.com/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=166

This is an autonomous taoo object application representing different views
per objects. The keywords and objects do the respective linking to
corresponding records in the database (or related databases - dabases =
stacks or files or dbs) - there's also a possibility of auto and static link
view with multi-format previews/editors and many more and more that can be
embedded in with just a simple copy paste... Does that make sense?

What does make sense since HyperCard is that this is the best way to
"information at your fingertips" and the hallmark of hyperText navigation as
i've used and reused and evolved and improved over 15 years... The GUI has
been a secondary concern naturally... A working model a priority. Now, i
have this and in an even more modular way than in HyperCard times - like a
hyperwarp ;)

I said autonomous because this application normally would not carry any
GUI/control scripts at all... Just copy paste parts - avoid pasting scripts
- too much maintenance later! There's a kernel behind it to which anyone
could really contribute in favor of everyone - do i need to explain the
implications?

cheers
Xavier