Editable Fields Question

Roger Guay irog at mac.com
Thu Jun 2 17:15:14 EDT 2005

I do have an "edit" custom menu and I have set the manual command
keys in the menu builder.  I have also check to insure the scripts
are good.  Here's what's happening:  The command key shortcuts do NOT
work.  However, it DOES work to select cut,copy, paste from the
custom menu.  What the heck is this about??

Thanks very much for your help,  Roger

On Jun 2, 2005, at 12:53 PM, use-revolution-request at lists.runrev.com