resizeable stacks

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Thu Jun 2 14:54:32 EDT 2005

Mark Wieder wrote:
> Richard-
>
> Thursday, June 2, 2005, 9:54:09 AM, you wrote:
>
> RG> As with some other tokens in Transcript, now and then the engine's UNIX
> RG> roots show through....
>
> True. I didn't say it wasn't an accepted term, just that I've never
> much cared for it. Kind of like "destroying" a stack...
>
> BZ #1072 (you don't vote for your own bug reports?)

Generally I do, but with only 100 to go around I have to dole them out
sparingly by priority.

My strategy thus far is to participate in "mob voting":  since it's not
possible to fix all issues at once, I tend to throw my votes at the
items that are important to me which also have the most votes from
others.  Once those are done I can move those votes to something else.

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World Media Corporation