player hints

Chipp Walters chipp at chipp.com
Thu Jun 2 14:48:03 EDT 2005

You could create a handler which checks the currentTime of the player.

something like this: (overly simple, script of player, card, or stack)

on DisplayCurrentTime
   put the currentTime of player "myPlayer" into fld "theCurrentTime"
   send DisplayCurrentTime to me in 1 second
end DisplayCurrentTime

Then just call it. You'll want to create a way to turn it off as well.

-Chipp