resizeable stacks

Scott Rossi scott at tactilemedia.com
Thu Jun 2 12:43:39 EDT 2005

Recently, Jon  wrote:

> You are correct.  I saw that in the documentation, but I wanted to
> change the properties at design time, not at run time.  It turns out
> that this is possible, but the names are so confused that it is not
> possible to do this without the assistance of the group.

Hi Jon:

Just so you know, "controls" and "decorations" really are two different
things -- the names cannot be interchanged, regardless of whether you are
designing a stack or running it.

I agree that "decorations" may not be the most intuitive word to describe a
stack's window controls, but it's not that wacky a term given that many UI
developers refer to window controls as "widgets".

And BTW, even after years of working with Rev, things I've thought
impossible have become possible with the assistance of the group.  So take
advantage of it -- folks here are very generous with their time.

Regards,

Scott Rossi
Creative Director
Tactile Media, Multimedia & Design