IDE hangs up

Jon jbondy at sover.net
Thu Jun 2 08:35:32 EDT 2005

Here is the contents of the script page for the main stack.  When I
resize the stack, the IDE hangs up and has to be killed from the Task
Manager.  <Ctrl>-"." and <Alt>-"." and like that there do nothing.
Putting a breakpoint on the call to DoResizeStack does not prevent the
hang. I assume something is getting called repeatedly/recursively, but
with the debugger failing, I can't figure out what is going on.

Any hints?

:)

Jon

on resizeStack
  DoResizeStack
end resizeStack

function DoResizeStack
  set left of "image" to 8
  set top of "image" to 20
  put width -16 into ww
  put height - 32 into wh
  put formattedwidth of "image" into fw
  put formattedheight of "image" into fh
  put fh / fw into iRatio
  put h / w into wRatio
  if iRatio > wRatio then
    -- image is taller than space available: need empty space to right
of image
    set height of "image" to h
    put h / iRatio into w
    set width of "image" to w