About Piracy (Newton)

Judy Perry jperryl at ecs.fullerton.edu
Thu Jun 2 00:12:00 EDT 2005

It is/was just so waaaay coool...

I mean, in the middle of a text-doc (either recognizing your handwriting,
which it did really well given that I was a secondary owner with not great
handwriting, or using its tap-screen keyboard), you can switch into 'ink'
mode (or whatever it was called) and start drawing pictures within the
same app.

And I never did anything other than a really superficial usage of the
Newton!

(btw, for anyone interested, the Newton still has a _very_ active mailing
list.  if interested, send me an email and I will send you back the info
if you want).

Keep the Green!

Judy