[ANN] The Scripter's Scrapbook version 5

Stephen Barncard stephenREVOLUTION at barncard.com
Wed Jun 1 13:26:28 EDT 2005

This software install did a nasty thing.

the version of the Scripter's scrapbook I had was offered for FREE,
as are most of the programming aids mentioned on the list.

This 'upgrade' is actually a 'Trial VERSION', and I unknowingly
overwrote the version 4 with this install.  This was never made clear
in the installation until after I had already destroyed version 4.

This doesn't seem fair somehow. Isn't is customary to let people know
this clearly?

How can I get a version 4 install back if I don't want to buy this?
I've got a lot of scripts in there.

sqb