Missing Script Code in Afterword of My Book

MisterX b.xavier at internet.lu
Fri Jul 29 13:08:49 EDT 2005

> Yeah, it was less the mistake itself than the questions it
> raised in my mind.

welcome to the club...

X(

But, hey, since we're 2 laps ahead, if not 10 for others, and
our revs are rightly tuned, it's only a matter of time for them
to understand why they should help in their own favor...

i dont mean that sarcastically, but ironically. There's clear proof
that the buddy system or collaboration is practical and beneficial
and which is written all over humanity, history and economics.

On the other hand, maybe the panel with the arrow to greatness wasn't
big enough?

It's a koan... Think about it...

hava great weekend!!!
http://monsieurx.com