Revolution as a Prototyping Tool

Pierre Sahores psahores at easynet.fr
Fri Jul 29 12:04:58 EDT 2005

Dear Thomas,

Thanks for sharing this great "tutorial" with all of us !

Action: Do you allow me to translate your work to the French
dialect ? If yes, do you allow me to specify, as the credits of the
input "© 2005 Thomas J McGrath III" (or any other legal © mention you
prefer to see there, alike your company name)  at the bottom of the
translation. If yes, do you allow me to insert this final french
issue + your © credits as a dedicated pages of my company site,
something alike <http://www.sahores-conseil.com/revprotoway.html> ?

In any way, thanks again. A great work and communication tool !

Best Regards,

Bien cordialement, Pierre Sahores

100, rue de Paris
F - 77140 Nemours