Load URL doesn't send message

Dave Cragg dcragg at lacscentre.co.uk
Fri Jul 29 03:48:09 EDT 2005

On 29 Jul 2005, at 07:57, Eric Chatonet wrote:

> Hi Richard,
>
> Thanks God, no!
> I just said that I did not use libUrl but I do use the load command
> and run my own pending message: not too much work :-)
> More transparent, more debuggable if needed...
>
> Le 29 juil. 05 à 08:51, Richard Gaskin a écrit :

Actually, load url (and get url, delete url, etc.) uses libUrl for
http and ftp urls. The engine calls the library directly. I'm afraid
you're using it whether you want to or not. No escape. :-)

Jacque, concerning your problem, I've just woken up and haven't had
time to look at it. But if you have any more useful information,
please send it and I'll take a look.

Cheers
Dave